CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Monday, September 05, 2022

Thank you...


Hi folks,

I thought I would share this card I made at the weekend, I was just really experimenting and surprised myself with this one.  I saw something similar on Pinterest and thought I would have a go.

So first I sprayed my card lightly with a mist of water, then I painted watercolour ink onto the butterfly stamp and stamped onto the card.  I then tilted the card and sprayed it again so the watercolour ink would run and mix together....I did get a bit heavy handed so had to soak up some of the ink.  Once the image was dry I added some splashes of colour and also some white paint splashes and finished with some dots ands sequins.  I then layered the sentiment on top.


challenges:
Crafty Calendar - anything goes
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes


Fi
x

 

5 comments:

Marilyn said...

Love this!

Lyn Bernatovich said...

Fi - Love the loose watercolor effects and, especially, the drippage! Really pretty card. Thanks for playing at Happy Little Stampers Watercolor Challenge!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Wow, that is STUNNING Fi! Gorgeous creation. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Grenouille Greetings said...

Ooooh this is pretty too! It's a style I've been meaning to try. Looks fantastic! Where are these sentiments from, Fiona? I do like them. Can you private message me on Facebook here https://www.facebook.com/lesley.kollinsky.1
please
Hugs, Lesley

Billie A said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Stunning. I love the colors. So glad you shared over at Happy little stamper watercolor.