CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday, July 16, 2022

Don't go pitchin' no hissy fit...

 


  

Morning stampers it's time for another challenge over on the Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog.


This time we want to see your doodling...yes doodling.  You can have as much or as little as you like.

Now I do love a bit of doodling (incase you didn't already know that) so this is perfect for me to showcase the doodling that I like to do. First of all I stamped up this Whimsy stamp and coloured using copics.  I stamped a couple of sentiments from the same set...I have to say these are hilarious! I added some sequins and dots too.  I then doodled around the edges and then shaded in some of the doodled line so it has a checkered effect, now I like using this kind of doodling when there's lots of white on the card as I feel it really stand out.  I then layered the panel onto some coloured card and then onto the card blank.

Hope you likey!

Pop over to the Sweet Stampin Challenge blog to check out what my teamies have made.


Fi
x

5 comments:

brenda said...

Such fun Fiona and nice to see you got a bit of crafty time. Keep cool.

B x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love it Fi! You should come share this at Whimsy, come enter it in our FB challenge there. Such a cool creation hun and your doodling is (as expected) bloomin' brilliant! Hugs, Wends xoxo

SarahR said...

Hi Fi, oh my - I just loooove this one! It's fabulous - everything about it, from the image, the sentiment, the doodling (of course!) to the papers and design. Just perfect! Sarah

Chris said...

Just brilliant Fi! Love the stamps- the cow is fantastic and the sentiments made me laugh. Your doodling frames it beautifully!
xx

Pat K said...

Aww..this is such a fun card Fi with a great design and I love your doodling. xx