CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday, October 29, 2021

Embossed leaves...

 



Hi folks,

Today I am sharing something a bit different . I had added this embossing folder to my goodies from Simon Says Stamp....I do like leaves and trees.  I haven't embossed for a long time and fancied a wee change.  I inked up the embossing folder with distress ink, I did use 2 colours on each but it was tricky trying to blend them as I couldn't find my brayer.  I then put a piece of card into the embossing folder and ran it through my machine...hey presto!  I added some splashes of the same colour and embellished with pearls, sequins and gems.  The sentiment is from The Ton...which I am loving!


This is a close up of the cards separately...I am please with how they turned out.


Hope you like.


challenges:

Fab 'n' Funky - Embellish It
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes


Fi
x


2 comments:

Tracey T said...

Very pretty, Fi, love the soft colours xx

Chris said...

They're both stunning cards Fi, lovely EF, beautiful colours and perfectly embellished- perfect sor our challenge at Fab'n' Funky and I'm so pleased you chose to play along.
xx