CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Sunday, May 02, 2021

Big Birthday Wishes...


Hi folks,

Just sharing this card that I made for my son, it is kind of plain and wasn't sure if it needed anything extra added but when its for a man I always struggle with what to add.

I watercoloured the background and left to dry, the I die cut the Big Birthday wishes and layered it onto a piece of black card and the used sticky fixers to layers the letters back in place.

Hope you like.

challenges:
Crafty Calendar - masculine
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes



Fi
x

 

4 comments:

Tracey T said...

Brilliant masculine card, Fi, nicely understated. I never know what to do with cards for adult males but you've nailed this one! xx

Liz said...

Super masculine card, I'm sure your son loved it. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
Liz xx

Fikreta said...

great card!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Perfect just as it is hun, for sure! Your watercolouring is delish and with that fabulous and striking die, it's all it needed! Gorgeous hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo