CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Sunday, January 10, 2021

Happy Birthday...

 


I've been on a roll this weekend...2 cards made!

Again another new stamp I bought before Christmas but never got round to colouring it.  I did take my time with this one as I so wanted it to e good but I have to say I found that hair a challenge so had to add some pencil colouring to the copic colouring...from a distance it looks ok...I think!

products used:
Stamping Bella - Mochi Fall Girl
Copics
sequins


challenges:
Simon Says Stamp - something new
Colour Crazy Challenge - anything goes


Fi
x

4 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh my goodness, I ADORE this image and your colouring is delish Fi! LOVE your doodled frame too, I can't doodle AT ALL, so I'm well jel' you can make that look so effortlessly stylish! LOVE it. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Fikreta said...

gorgeous card!

Jackie Cornfield said...

Just perfect for the Challenge!
Great project!
We are so happy that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
Stay safe and well.
Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

Margo said...

Such a lovely card.
Thank you for joining us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge and the best of luck with your entry.
Greetz
Margo DT