CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Monday, December 07, 2020

Have a Merry Little Christmas...


 Hi everybody, I hope you are all well.

I made this card for the card swap over on the Dies to Die For Facebook group.

Although it looks quite plain and simple, it actually took me a bit longer than I planned as I had to line up the words and tape them in place.

I die cut the words and stuck different coloured card on the back, I stamped one of the sentiments and die cut the little poinsettia which is also part of the die set.

Crafty Calendar - Christmas Theme

Fi
x

4 comments:

Chris said...

Beautiful card Fi- very effective, can imagine it took ages to position all those letters!
xx

Marilyn said...

This is a perfect Christmas card!

Sue said...

A wonderful card Fi and thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge hugs Sue x

Fikreta said...

So wonderful card!