CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Monday, May 18, 2020

My best selfie...




Hi everyone....so I just love this stamp set, it's sooooo cute and the sentiments are perfect.  When I am on a night out with my friend she has to always make sure we have lots of funny selfies and this image and sentiment reminded me of her so I made this card for her....just for being her lol!

I stamped the image using archival ink and then coloured with copics. I die cut the little frame and stamped the sentiment on the bottom and then layered it onto the card.  I doodled around the edges to finish.

Fi
x

2 comments:

Fikreta said...

love it!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So gorgeous Fi! We've a doodling theme coming up at Sweet Stampin' and I'm pants at it, need your skills!! Super cute image hun and really do love your doodled border. Hugs, Wends xoxo