CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Wednesday, December 02, 2015

Gorjuss all in a row...




Good morning sugar fans...wow it seems ages since I have posted on my blog!!  I have been mega busy with work since I cam back my holidays however I think that's me back on track now!

So I have been working on this card over the past week but it took me a bit of practice to get the masking right.

I have used 5 different mini Gorjuss stamps, I made a mask and layered, masked and stamped them up.  I then coloured them with Spectrum Noir Aqua pens.  The papers are from the Capsule birthday collection available from Funky Kits aswell as the stamps.




Hoipe you likey!

Fi
x

3 comments:

Sue said...

Fi, this card is brilliant! Your design is really clever and beautifully put together - I have only tried masking once, not sure I have the patience for it. You have made a beautiful card here, exquisitely coloured, just wonderful.
Sue...xxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

I utterly loved this gorgeous card when I saw it on FB Fi. Those cuties are fab masked in a group like that. Love the soft watercolouring too. Popped in to wish you a fabby Christmas break and look forward to dropping in to check out your crafty adventures in the New Year. Hugs, Wends x

Fikreta said...

so very nice card!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom