CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Good Luck



Hello folks and my scheduled post.

Today I am sharing my card for LOTV Design Collective. 



 I made this card for a friend at work who left for ventures new.  The stamp is from the set - Just to Say which are perfect for making a quickie card.  The papers are from the Birdie Lane set which are really pretty. I layered the papers onto kraft card and doodled the edges. I added a piece of lace to one of the layers too and I added a mixture of flowers...I think I am getting better at my flower arranging but still practising.

challenges:
Deep Ocean Challenge - flowers
Bunny Zoe - buttons & bows
Stamping Sensations - flower power


Fi
x

7 comments:

brenda said...

A great design to your card Fiona and very striking colours.

Many thanks for joining in at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

coops said...

so stunning fi.i love the large sentiment and your papers and colours are gorgeous ;D

xx coops xx

Kat W said...

A gorgeous design - love the layered DPs and the flower arrangement looks just fab to me!

Big hugs, Kat xx

Sue said...

Fi, this is a lovely card. Such a lovely design with bright and breezy colours and flowers, I love it.
Sue...xxx

Brawny x said...

Fabulous card x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Fi this is gorgeous. I love your 'signature' sketch with the sentiment as the feature. Brilliant! Missing you over at Sweet Stampin'. Gone but not forgotten hun. Congrats on the LOTV design collective post. I have my hands full with my wee boy starting school tomorrow, so feeling a little out of touch. Just stopped in to say hi really. Hugs, Wends x

Tracy said...

Fab creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x