CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Thursday, April 09, 2015

Alice


Good morning folks, here I am with my my Sugar Nellie DT card.

They are still available from Funky Kits...you better hurry and get your stocks in and enter our gorjuss party competition.




So for my card I thought I would continue with the gorjuss theme and I have used Alice. I coloured Alice which I coloured with spectrum Noirs.  The papers are from LOTV, and I added some little flower sequins to finish.

pens used:
FS2, FS6, FS8
IG1, IG2, IG3, IG4, IG5, IG6, IG7, IG8, IG9
HB1, HB2, HB3
LV1, LV2, LV3
CR9



Fi
x

4 comments:

Christine L said...

Loving the gorgeous colour scheme on this card Fi.... and the flow too with those wave type die cuts!

Hugs
Christine x

An Occasional Genius said...

Oh she is just fabulous Fi! I have to say she looks just as dreamy and away with the fairies as her namesake lol! xx

Sue said...

Fi, this is a lovely card. You have coloured her so beautifully and those flower sequins are really pretty...
Sue...xxx

Susie said...

Gorgeous card and colouring! Think I need her on my wish list too! x