CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Basik and Fishes





Good morning folks and I'm here with my scheduled post.

Today I am sharing over on the Sugar Nellie blog...It's another CAS one....keeping a wee theme going here..lol!  I have used one of the new Scrapberry's stamps called Basik and Fishes which I coloured with spectrum noirs.



The sun die is a die-namics and the centre has been stamped with a message I found in my stash!

Pop over to the Funky Kits store where you can buy all the new stamps in the Scrapberry's range.

Pop back for more sugar inspiration tomorrow.


Fi
x

2 comments:

Juls said...

Fun card :-) xx

An Occasional Genius said...

Nothing wrong with a bit of CAS! Cute card although I can't work out if he's going to eat the fish or release it in to the sea.....lol! xx