CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Papertake Weekly GDT card




Howdy folks....hope you are all well!!  All being well, my GDT post will schedule today and not like last week....lol!!

Edited: looks like it didn't schedule...again!!
  
This weeks challenge over at Papertake Weekly is spots and dots.

For my card I have used Warm Winter Wishes from Sugar Nellie and coloured with coloured with copics.  I layered the image onto white cardstock which has been embossed with a spotty background...I also added some snowflakes and doodled all over.

I made a few cards similar to this last year and got several orders....so made another in preparation for this Christmas....won't be long!!

Fi
x

3 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

One of my fave images and love your doodling, great card

mixamatoasties said...

Fab card Fi. Think I have that image but it's a long time since I used it!!

Susan xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Such a cute card! The image is adorable and I love the colour against the snowy background.
Rebecca.