CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

It's cold outside...




Good morning sweet stampers and my scheduled post!!  So I have been mega busy with work over the past few months but back on track and getting organised with my DT cards.

This months challenge at Christmas at Sweet Stampin is "It's cold outside"....now how easy is that??

Our sponsor this month is Yours & Mine Papercrafts...




For my card I have used papers from Echo Park - Wintertime, the stamp is from LOTV which I coloured with copics.  I stamped the image and the die-cut it using my die-namics pierced circle die.  I layered that onto bazzill card.  I also used my Spellbinders curved borders die which I haven't used for a while.  I also die cut some snowflakes and added glitter and gems to them...hope you likey!!


Fi
x

6 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So gorgeous, love the colours and that fab stamp, must get mine out again, love it

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Super cute Christmas Card Fi.
Lorraine

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Fi.
I have a new Email address (not quite sorted it yet tho'). When it is up and running I will mail it to you.
Don't work too hard!
Debbiex

Chris said...

That's lovely, Fi! Cute stamp and fab design and colours!
Chris
x

Kat W said...

Absolutely fab Christmas card but far too organised for my liking! Your colouring is gorgeous too :-)
Hugs, Kat x

coops said...

so stunning fi.fab design and i love the snowmen :D

xx coops xx