CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday, June 01, 2012

Birthday candy winner

Happy Friday everyone, I am getting all the housework done today in preparation for the festivities at the weekend as it's our Procession tomorrow so just really like a huge Gala Day and you need to come from Bathgate to understand the importance of it...can never be missed!! Hopefully it will stay sunny and that will mean a bbq for tea and possibly some drinks. I will be back with my DT card tomorrow and the Facebook challenge on Sunday but before all thatI almost forgot to pick my candy winner.


So drum roll please....
the winner is...
...
...
...
...


...that's you Abi...

well done, please email your address and I will get your goodies popped in the post to you.

Fi
x

2 comments:

An Occasional Genius said...

*jumping around & clapping/cheering wildly!* Woohoo, lucky old me! I'm so very excited. That's absolutely made my day hon! I'm off to squeal a bit more & frighten the neighbours! xx

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
thanks for the chance sweetie
abi congrats hunni and enjoy it hun
hugs angelique