CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Share it on a Sunday...


Good morning Sunday bloggers. What a lovely day in bonny Scotland, so I am making the most of it as it won't last I'm sure. I have all the washing almost done and hung out, but that means I will have a huge ironing pile...but never mind I hate having washing hanging around the house, it's so messy looking!!

Anyway today we have another Share it on a Sunday over on the Sugar Nellie blog. Karen had a little rest last week but she is back with her share from Pinterest today. So for me SOS I have spotted these little trinket boxes...they are lovely and take me back to when I was little and my granny had a collection of trinket boxes...

This one looks like the kind that my granny would have had...



This one is a bit more modern but I'm sure if my granny was here today she would have this in her collection..


Fi
x

Pop back later for my birthday candy(running late with that)

2 comments:

Erika said...

Lovely little trinket boxes Fiona thanks for sharing, hugs
Erika.

lynne said...

Hi Fiona,
Love the trinket boxes, especially and the heart one with its tag line of "open your heart"...cute!

Hope your having a lovely day!
Lynne x