CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Share it on a Sunday...




Good morning folks and what a horrible week it's been...weather wise!! It has rained almost every day, just a nightmare getting the washing dried!!

Well I haven't really been blogging much this week..I changed my shift at work and my new role is very tiring on my brain...lol however after this week things should settle down a bit and I can back into a routine.

Today we are sharing it on a Sunday over on the Sugar Nellie blog...so this week my finds from pinterest are my lovely snowmen. I love snowmen if you don't already know that whether they are on a card, a cake a decoration...anything with a snowman...love them!!

So here's a few of my snowmen from pinterest.

So this one is cupcakes...


This one is made from a glove...


and this one is made from socks...




Fi
x

5 comments:

Wiccababe said...

oh how clever are those!! think the girls have grown out of some white socks so might have to have a go at that
Happy SOS
Debz
xx

mixamatoasties said...

Hee hee, these are fab. However, unlike Debbi the white socks in our house don't stay white for very long so mine would be very very grubby snowmen.

xx

sugarnellie said...

Oh Fiona, I need that marshmallow snowmen on top of a cup cake, soo cute but I must slap myself for thining snow on a sunny day in Scotland, who would have thought after hail in the week we would have blue skies and sunny days this weekend.
Hope work settles down for you
thanks for sharing
Karen

sugarnellie said...

Oh Fiona, I need that marshmallow snowmen on top of a cup cake, soo cute but I must slap myself for thining snow on a sunny day in Scotland, who would have thought after hail in the week we would have blue skies and sunny days this weekend.
Hope work settles down for you
thanks for sharing
Karen

Flutterby Trina said...

Hey Fi! Come over from Sugar Nellie SOS! If i had seen this yesterday I could have believed that it was winter and nearly christmas time! But as its nice and sunny today.... Not thinking chilly! They are FAB! Love the little one mad from a glove! Thanks for sharing and see you next week!