CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Thursday, June 03, 2010

Happy Father's Day

What a gorgeous day...well I have had a busy week and not much of a chance to blog and probably won't until Sunday. Got the finishing touches to my root treatment today..woo hoo and Saturday it's the Procession Day...(it's a big event here in Bathgate) and on Sunday I've got Skyfest...family fun day all paid for by work...so here's my creation today. The stamp is a Whimsy stamp which I bought from Quixotic Paperie and the papers and card I had in my stash. I have made this for a few challenges today:

Quixotic Challenge - go wild(animal)

Simon Says Stamp - Father's Day

Crafty Cardmakers - least & most(my least favourite colour is kraft/beige but I love brown as it goes with so many colours....you may see from my other posts that I like brown)

10 comments:

Jane said...

This is soooooooo cute!! Good luck at Crafty Cardmakers challenge XX

Love crafts forever said...

How cute. I love your card. Hugs, Nataliya.

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

I really like that the image stands out! Great card!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Debs said...

hey chick..fabby card...Debs x

Faye said...

Oh Fi, it's a wonderful Fathers Day card, I love the soft muted colours, the dp and of course the super cute image. x

Lindsey said...

This is gorgeous Fi, love how you've coloured him in, lookgs really good. Love the papers and the layout too. Hopefully no crochet bikinis at skyfest........! xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

It is lovely to find someone new to follow whose work is so lovely. What a great stamp and a fab card. Love the grey. Marianne x

JAN said...

what a fantastic card..

Kim Dellow said...

So cute! Thanks for joining the Quixotic Paperie this week. Kim

Phred said...

Lovely card. Glad you joined us at Crafty Cardmakers

lv toria