CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Another Miss Anya


I made this card for two hallenges... Sweet Stampin challenge and Anyone for Anya challenge. I used background papers..can't remember which company as I have had them in my stash for ages. I stamped Miss Anya and coloured her with my copics...I used my spray gun for shading around her but I am still pracising wih that. I also stamped an additional image and ut the flowers to 3d them to Miss anya. I stamped a message from the Crazy for cupakes stamp set from stampin Up and punched this with the word window punch and layered it on to the punched scallop oval..both punches from stampin Up. I finished the card off with 3 heart buttons fom the Doodlebug range.

2 comments:

Faye said...

How fab is this card. Love Anya and your colour scheme. Thanks for playing at Sweet Stampin. x

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Lovely colourcombo and I like a lot the wire from the hearts.

Love from AFA?!

Renata