CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Winston




Good morning folks....isn't it a beautiful sunny day!!

Well, before I start crafting...or housework I thought I would share with you this little card I made for Nikky over at Polka Doodles.  This is Winston from the new release...and he simply adorable!!

I also used backing papers, the flowers and sentiment from the same collection.  Now I don't have a digital cutter and it just shows that you can still buy these kits without having one of those....it was really easy cutting out those flowers.

I used spectrum noirs to colour in Winston and I also coloured the sky and clouds using spectrums...I quite like that effect now and will try it more often!!

Pop over to the Polka Doodles shop to check out the Winston collection.

Pop back later for my next card...I have a few to post this weekend!!

challenges


Fi
x

6 comments:

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Fi, what a gorgeous cute card!!!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Adorable, love the scene you have coloured x

Debbie said...

Absolutely gorgeous Fi, Love love that beautiful image and your papers and colouring are first class.
Debbiex

An Occasional Genius said...

Totally fabulous! Winston is so cute xx

mixamatoasties said...

Aww. He is a cutie Fi. Fab card.

Susan xx

Juls said...

He is so cute, gorgeous card :-) xx