CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Thursday, September 25, 2014

The Sugar Bowl challenge 117






Good morning sugar fans!  

Woo hoo...we're back...can you believe it??  This month is the start up of the challenge at The Sugar Bowl......

As normal the prize is 4 rubber stamps from


...over 100 entries then that prize increases to 6 Sugar Nellie stamps...

Please remember to use a Sugar Nellie stamp...rubber or digi to be eligible. 

For my card I thought I would use lots of my favourites...I have used Hazel and Nutty and coloured her with copics.  The papers are from The Sweet Shoppe and I love them, I layered them onto bazzill card and doodled the edges.  Theres a piece of lace under one of the layers which you can just about see. I have also added some flowers....a couple of pre made ones and a couple made with my die-namics dies.  I also added a wee ribbon bow fastened with a button and then added some pearls to finish.


Fi
x

10 comments:

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

Stunning card Fi, I love the blue tones and your colouring is fab as always. x

Chrissy said...

So very pretty Fi...gorgeous image and colouring and love the layers and papers...beautiful.

luv CHRISSYxx

Unknown said...

Awww this is stunning, love the gorgeous image and all the beautiful flowers and style of your card :)

Sue said...

I love this Fi. Your colouring of the sweet image is stunning and those papers are gorgeous.
Sue xx

Little K Smith said...

A super gorgeous card!
Kelly.x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So gorgeous, love the colours

coops said...

so gorgeous fi.the blue are beautiful and i love your layers and stunning image ;D

xx coops xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Fi stunning card! Love the pretty colours!
Hugs Lynsey x

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Absolutely love this card. The turquoise is lush. Fi, the papers I used are K&Company, I listed them in my post! ;) But, it's a few years since I bought them... X

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

This is a real stunner Fi, love it!

Warn hugs
Maarit