CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Tuesday, September 02, 2014

Digi Queens DT card


Good morning bloggers....have you seen the news??  I am here with my first post as a Digi Queen!!




The lovely Nikky gave us some digi images to play with for our cards, so I decided to go festive, I hope you like it!!  I had to use Hollybobs Snowballing for my first card....Hollybobs is what I call pour Holly every now and then...lol!!  I coloured the image with copics and shaded with polychromos.  The papers are from the Christmas Joy collection...these are just sooooo pretty!!




I added a piece of lace to one of the layers, the snowflake has been punched and I added glitter and a pearl to the centre....oh yes...the edges have been doodled too!!

Here's a close up of the image...this lets you see Hollybobs in more detail!




Pop over to the Polka Doodles blog to check out more inspiration from the team!


Fi
x

9 comments:

Eve's Been Reading said...

Hi Fi, nice to see you in the Polkadoodles family, your cards awesome, really like it! Yvonne :)

shampylou30 said...

Hi welcome to polkadoodles family. Love how you have coloured him xxxxxx

Unknown said...

i love your card, your colouring is awesome!
hugs xx Cara xx

verybellemakes said...

Love this card! The snow looks amazingly frosty and your colouring is awesome!

Victoria :)

Sue said...

BIG congrats on your new DT place Fi, it is so well deserved.
Your card is gorgeous, I love the sweet image and stunning colouring.
Sue xx

coops said...

so gorgeous fi.really sweet image and i love your layers and papers ;D

xx coops xx

Christine L said...

Fabulous glitter (you had me at that)... and such gorgeous colouring and design! Love it Fi!

Hugs
Christine x

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a cute card! Love the sparkly touches!

Beverly Steele said...

very sweet card ... love your coloring