CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Bumble Bee



Good morning Saturday bloggers and it's another wet and dreich day in Scotland....looks like we've had the summer here!!

This weeks challenge over at Sweet Stampin is Ribbons and Bows....perfect challenge to showcase your talents.

For my card I have used digi papers from The Sweet Shoppe, the stamp is Bumble Bee from Sugar Nellie which I have coloured with spectrum noirs...I'm getting to grips with them now.  Once I cut her out I layered her onto a pierced circle die cut. I added a piece of lace to one of the layers which you can just about see. I added a ribbon bow and fastened it with a button and I added some pretty little flowers..some of them are pre made and the others I made with various die-namics.

challenges:
The Ribbon Girl - add flowers
Bunny Zoe - lace
My Mum's Craft Shop - dies or punches


Fi
x

12 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Fi
Wow gorgeous card, always loved this image and I know you do as you have used her a few times. I used her a week ago for a friends daughters birthday.
Fi sorry but I think i have put ribbons and bows for our challenge instead of buttons and bows, silly bugger.
debbiex

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a darling card! Love the blue color scheme and cute image!

An Occasional Genius said...

She is gorgeous, good job my company stayed late ;-) xx

Pia Larsen said...

Great card, Fi! And such a fantastic colouring of the girls hair...I could certainly learn something of you here.

Little K Smith said...

A fabulous card! I love the layout, colours and beautiful GG image too!
Kelly.x

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and beautiful colour combo.

Donna x

Chris said...

Gorgeous card, Fi! Adorable GG, beautifully coloured, love your papers and colour choice and of course the doodled frames!
Chris
x

NGCARDS said...

This is a lovely card, thanks for joining us at MMCS! xxx

Cass said...

Gorgeous card as always Fi xx

Mary J said...

So beautiful, Fi - love that colourway too!

Juls said...

love this ... I want to ink mine up again now :-) xx

coops said...

so gorgeous fi.i love your colour combo and sweet gg girl and your design is stunning ;D

xx coops xx