CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Polka Doodles Digi Queens DT card




Good morning folks....and here's my scheduled post for the fabby Polka Doodles Digi Queens.




For my card I have used Dollie Sleepyhead which I coloured with copics this ime.  The papers are also from the same collection CD.  I layered the papers onto bazzill card and doodled around the edges of the layers.  I also added a flower bow fastened with a button and a little felt flower I found in nmy stash!!



Here's a close of Dollie.....she is such a fabby image isn't she?



Pop over to the Polka Doodles blog to check out the rest of the Digi Queens cards.




Fi
x




4 comments:

verybellemakes said...

Gorgeous card Fi! The papers are so eyecatching and work perfectly with your image :)

8kidsandstillfindtimetocraft said...

Fi stunning make xx

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

Gorgeous card Fi and image from Polkadoodles, and fabby colouring as always x

cheryl said...

oh this is just gorgeous hun,love the colours,and beautiful detail hugs Cherylxxxxx