CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Foxy lady



Good morning and here we are with my Wednesday post!

Today I am sharing with you one of my favourite Gorjuss Girls...since it was getting a bit Autumn like, I thought I would share a bit Autumness!!



For todays card I have used Foxy from Sugar Nellie and coloured with spectrum noirs.  Unfortunately this stamp is no longer available however there's still a few other Gorjuss Girls too choose from....I know there lots of you with this stamp already...so a wee bit inspiration!  The papers were in my stash and I thought they were a good match!



Please also remember we are having a DT call over at The Sugar Bowl...do you want to be a sweetie?  Then check it out!!


Pop back tomorrow for another wee SN post!!

challenges:
Simon Says Stamp - stamp it
Dream Valley - flowers
Brown Sugar - anything goes

Fi
x

8 comments:

cheryl said...

oh beautiful card hun love the flowers hugs cheryl xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Loving the Autumnal colours x

Unknown said...

Someone who likes to outline like me! Cute card.

coops said...

so stunning fi.i love your rich colours and your gg image is gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

beautiful thanks for joining us at brown sugar this week and good luck
hugs Tonnie DT

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Gorgeous colours Fi. What a fab card x

cheiron said...

Wonderful card and great colors! Thanks so much for celebrating STAMPtember® with us and playing along with the Stamp It Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week!

Susie said...

Absolutely gorgeous card, Fi, as always! Love the colours. Thanks for joining our Flowers challenge at Dream Valley. Susie x