CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday, July 01, 2023

Summertime...

 



Morning folks,

I finally got the chance to use this fabby stencil set with these lolly dies.

The lovely Brenda asked me if I would like to be the guest designer over on the Allsorts Challenge Blog....again, so of course!

The theme is summertime...although I think we have had our summer, it feels like its back to winter!

For my card I used a stencil set and co-ordinating dies from concord & 9th, inked them up with ink from Concord & 9th too.  I added some splashed and enamel dots to finish.


Fi
x


7 comments:

Sarn said...

Congrats on your GDT spot. Love this super summery card full of lollies. Perfect for the Allsorts theme.

Dena J said...

This is such a fun, bright, summery card! Delicious :-) Thank you for being a Guest Designer this week.

Linby said...

This is lovely - making my mouth water too! Thanks for being our GDT this week at Allsorts.

Sarah said...

Such a perfect Summertime card!! Wonderful!

Ellibelle said...

Such a fun and refreshing card! Perfect for our optional theme at Allsorts. So glad to have you as our guest designer this week!!
xEllie

Liz said...

Fabulous card, I love the design. Lovely to see you as a GD in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
Liz xx

brenda said...

Rather belatedly to thank you for being our Guest Designer at Allsorts with such a fun Summery card Fiona.

B x