CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday, July 22, 2023

Under the Sea...



Good morning folks,

It's time for a new challenge over on the Less is More challenge blog.

The theme this fortnight is "under the sea"...




For my card I stamped these little two fishes with archival ink then coloured with watercolours, once dry I added a wash of colour in the background to resemble the sea.  I finished with some enamel dots, sequins and clear dots...I thought these looked like little bubbles.

Pop over to the Less is More challenge blog to check out what the rest of the team have made.


Fi
x

 

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Those little puffer fish are so cute!! Love them!!

Vicky Hayes said...

Love these happy little fish Fiona and the wash in the background makes a beautiful sea for them to swim about in! Love the little dot and sequin bubbles too. Vicky x

Lynne said...

Love your cute fish x

baileyrosy.com said...

Fiona this is such a fabulous card I love your cute fishes so beautifully coloured and the sequins are such a lovely touch.

Marie