CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Sunday, July 02, 2023

Happy birthday...

 


Morning folks,

Well I've had a busy few weeks with work and trying to sort my dads house but getting there, hopefully everything will be all done in a few weeks. I have also been clearing out Holly's bedroom...she found her own place so I am having a bigger craft room...hope to have that all finished before the winter...might even treat myself to some new crafty things....yay!

It's time for another challenge over on the Stamping Sensations Challenge Blog.

The theme this month is "anything goes" with the option of "summer flowers".

We have two prizes this month, the first is a £25 store voucher from Crafty Individuals and the second is two dies from Highlight Crafts


For my card I stamped and embossed this little flower stamp and then added some watercolours, I built up several layers to make it quite vibrant, I then added the background of some blue tones for the sky and green for the grass, I dabbled some pink  highlights to give the effect of flowers in the background. I die cut the sentiment and added some sequins to finish.

challenges:
Crafty Calendar - anything goes
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes



Fi
x


8 comments:

Linby said...

Wow! Love how bright and beautiful this is and a great design too.

Sue said...

This is gorgeous and I love the colours thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue x

Chris said...

This is gorgeous Fi, love the vibrant colours and your lovely design.
Thanks for joining in at Crafty Calendar this month.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card ,flowers and watercolouring-love it
Carol x

brenda said...

Absolutely gorgeous Fiona, just love the blend of colours.

B x

Mrs.B said...

A fabulous card, love the bright bold flowers against your pretty background.
Avril x

papierelle said...

When the poppies bloom, it's summer!! Your card is beautiful. I particularly like that you didn't use the typical poppy colors. Thank you for letting me be a guest designer at Stamping Sensations this month.

Catie Cuddles said...

Oh this is gorgeous.
Thank you for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More challenge.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

PS sorry I am a little late in visiting - it was a busy few months and I’m now on catch up for blog visiting x but better late than never 😀