CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday, July 08, 2023

Best wishes...

 



Morning folks, happy Saturday!


The theme this fortnight over on the Sweet Stampin Challenge blog is "flowers". Remember the main focus should be stamped.

For my card I stamped this lovely flower with archival ink and I actually coloured it with pigment ink with a blending brush, I wasn't sure how it would turn out but I think it looks quite subtle.  I added some shading around the flower and some splashes.  Oh and I was having doodling withdrawal symptoms so I added some to this card.

Pop over to the Sweet Stampin challenge blog to check out what my teamies have come up with.

challenges:
Creative Inspirations - anything goes
Crafty Catz - anything goes
Addicted to Stamps - any occasion


Fi
x

2 comments:

Chris said...

So delicate and pretty, love the flower and the soft colours. Your fab doodled frame finishes it perfectly.
xx

Pauline C said...

This is so pretty I really love it .. the colours are so delicate.
Pauline x