CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday, June 24, 2023

With Deepest Sympathy...

 





Morning folks,

It's time for another challenge over on the Less is More Challenge Blog.

The challenge this fortnight is anything goes.

I had broadband problems this week so had to make a quick card, so I had this stamp at hand so I stamped it up, added some splashes and dots and then added the sentiment.  I do love aqua blue and I do love eucalyptus leaves so it was a must.

Pop over to check out what my teamies have made.

Fi
x





3 comments:

Kathyk said...

Super make and bound to be appreciated by the recipient

Kathyk

baileyrosy.com said...

Such a lovely cas creation love the splotches with that gorgeous leaf.

Marie

Laurie Unger said...

This is lovely. I also really like eucalyptus leaves - who makes this stamp?