CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Wednesday, February 01, 2017

Spectrum Noir February Challenge




Hi everybody...there's a new challenge over on the Spectrum Noir Facebook page??

This month's theme is "anything goes" with the optional "love and friendship" theme.  All you have to do is use some of the Spectrum Noir products.

For my card I have used these cute little owls from MFT - I'm Owl Yours stamp set and coloured them with Spectrum Noir Markers.  I used GB8, GB10, BP2 and TN1. I die cut the hearts and arrow from one of the die-namics blueprints sets...which fitted the them perfectly.


You can also pop over to the Spectrum Noir blog to find out loads of tips and techniques on using all your Spectrum Noir products.

Fi
x

1 comment:

Fikreta said...

so nice card!

hugs, Ŧĭƙĭ
≽ܫ≼