CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday, February 18, 2017

Bed of Roses


Hey everybody...a non DT card from me this morning

When I saw this stamp I thought it would be perfect for white embossing, which it is, thought it would just a bit bigger but still I like it!

I inked it up with distress inks, cut it out and distressed the edges.  I added some splodges and sequins and then layer the roses onto the card.  I added one of the messages from the Label Love set.


challenges:
Simon Says Stamp - florals


Fi
x

8 comments:

Esther said...

Wow, I love this card Fiona! What a great design, so impactful with the embossed florals and eye catching greens and blues on the panel. The splodges behind give a fantastic arty feel too. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seven Hills Crafts :)

Gemma said...

Lovely! The floral panel makes such a pretty focal point on the card. Thank you for joining us at the Seven Hills Crafts Challenge this month.

Fikreta said...

very nice card!
hugs , 𝓯𝓲𝓴𝓲
My little store: Crafty Kitty Cat Shop
≽ܫ≼

Unknown said...

I love the embossed panel and your colour combo, striking card :)
Hugs, Kaz x

Dora said...

Awesome!!

Sue said...

Hi Fi,
This is a really pretty card and your colour choice is beautiful, such a gorgeous card design.
Hope all is well.
love from Sue...xxx

jenn shurkus said...

beautiful card! i love the edging!! Thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

Tara Cardwell said...

love the arty feel to your entry for our colour challenge - thanks for playing!
Tara