CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday, February 24, 2017

Birthday Greetings


Good morning everybody, I'm here sharing my DT card for My Mum's Craft Shop which I actually made for my dad's 80th....don't think he was that impressed as it didn't have a boat, a fish or some kind of sport on it...



For today's card I have used one of the new Altenew stamps called Birthday Greetings,...this is a fab set and so many sentiments are included.

I inked up the balloon with different distress inks and stamped onto watercolor card, I spritzed some water over the top and gently pulled some of the colour from the balloons to colour the background.

 I then used my distressed patterns stamp to stamp some little black splodges, I die cut the numbers from a spare piece of watercolour card that I had also coloured and then stamped one of the sentiments included in the set to finish.

Hope you likey!

Fi
x