CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday, January 27, 2017

Happy Birthday




Howdy everyone...here I am sharing my DT card for My Mum's Craft Shop.



So for today's card \|I have used one of the new stamps from My Favourite Things - Floral Fantasy Background and white embossed it.  I coloured it with distressed inks, blending the colours into each other.  
I added the wording which is also from My Favourite Things - Cause for Celebration. I also added some splodges which are from the MFT Distressed Patterns set and a few sequins to finish.

Hoe you like.

Fi
x

2 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I do like, great colours

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Wow, that is stunning Fi! I love that resist technique and your background stamps are gorgeous. Beautiful card hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo