CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday, February 18, 2017

A Splash of Colour




Good morning everybody, today I'm sharing my DT card for My Mum's Craft Shop.



For today's card I have used one of the new Altenew stamps called A Splash of Color, I have to say this is a fab set and it's amazing what you can do with the stamps...you know I like a splodge...watch this space!

I inked up of of the stamps with 4 different colours of distress inks, spritzed them with a light spray of water and then stamped onto watercolour card, then colours then bled together.  I repeated another twice.  I then used my distressed patterns stamp to stamp some little black splodges, stamped one of the sentiments included in the set and then added a few sequins to finish.

Hope you likey!

challenges:
The Colour Crazy Challenge - anything goes
Cute Card Thursday - no patterned papers


Fi
x

1 comment:

Fikreta said...

love this simple and elegant card!
hugs , 𝓯𝓲𝓴𝓲
My little store: Crafty Kitty Cat Shop
≽ܫ≼