CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday, July 29, 2016

Spring Daisy




Hi folks, happy Friday, I'm sharing my  DT card I have made for My Mum's Craft Shop.

I have been doing a bit of watercolouring again with my new pens but may have got a little carried away but I really wanted to show you something different and also just to see how bright I could make the image.

The flowers in this set are from  the Altenew Spring Daisy set, it was available whn I made the card but due to popular demand is out of stock again but on order and will be back shortly. The sentiment is also from the Altenew Label Love set which unfortunately is also out of stock and on order.


I stamped this image with black archival ink and then watercoloured using my new zig pens, I started with the light colours and grdaully added more darker shading until it was bright! Oh and I almost forgot...the splodges too, I made them from a teeny stamp in the MFT distressed patterns set.


Fi
x

6 comments:

Tracey T said...

Another cracking card, Fi - those colours are just stunning. After seeing your watercolouring yesterday I had a go with my Zig pens. Was quite pleased with the result until I buggered up the background, which is a bit streaky in places :( Need to keep practising! xx

Erika said...

Loving this style of card you are making now Fiona. Great colours.

Hugs Erika. x

Fikreta said...

wow! its so pretty card!
hugs

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

What a gorgeous image! Still loving that black and white edging you're using. So striking and sets up the florals so well. Gorgeous. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Brawny x said...

Fabulous design. Great card x

Sue said...

Hi Fi, this is a beautiful card, I love your gorgeous colouring and card design. The colour scheme is really striking and I love your inky background.
Sue...xxx