CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday, July 01, 2016

Hello...





Morning everybody, it's time for my DT card for MMCS...




When I spotted this stamp set on the MMCS website, I really did love it and there is soooo much you can do with it...it is so pretty!

The stamp set is from My Favourite Things and is called "Spring Wreath".  I used my Spectrum Noir Aqua pens to colour the wreath and the flowers, I used moss, wildflower and red violet.  I also stamped up some splodges first using the same green colour, I also added a few extra leaves.  I cut out the flowers and the wreath and layered them up finishing with teeny pearls to the centres.  I also added some white slodges but it's hard to see them.

products used:
MFT Distressed Patterns

challenges:
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
Cuttlebug Mania - flowers and wreaths



Fi
x

6 comments:

Julye said...

love your card Fi so pretty had to save it to my pinterest inspiration board hope you don't mind.

Fikreta said...

beautiful card!

An Occasional Genius said...

Ooh I love it too! It's beautifully elegant xx

Kat W said...

That's utterly gorgeous and the inky background is fab :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx

Marilyn said...

Oh, this is soooo pretty! Love the little splotches of colour and those gorgeous purple flowers with the wreath.

jenn shurkus said...

beautiful card :) thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!