CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday, July 02, 2016

Spectrum Noir July Challenge - Summer




Hi everybody...have you seen the challenge over on the Spectrum Noir Facebook page??

This month's theme is "Summer" now easy is that??  All you have to do is use some of the Spectrum Noir products.

The stamps I have used for this card are from Hero Arts...they are quite cool!!

I coloured the Spectrum Aqua markers directly onto the stamp this time, just really to see the difference, so I think it has made the colours a bit more bolder than if I lifted the colour from a stamping mat.

I stamped the cones first using topaz then I left it to dry a bit and stamped the texture over the cone using marigold.  I then stamped the ice cream using lime, peach and blossom and then stamped the swirls in olive, blossom and scarlet.  Next I added some sprinkles stamped in chocolate....oh almost forgot the cherry on top....that was stamped using olive and blossom.

Next I also stamped the background...it's supposed to resemble different coloured sprinkles, then I layered the ice creams onto the card.

You can also pop over to the Spectrum Noir blog to find out loads of tips and techniques on using all your Spectrum Noir products.


challenges:
Sweet Stampin' - summer
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
Deep Ocean- Colors of summer
Bunny Zoe - summer



Fi
x


9 comments:

Fikreta said...

very nice card!

Virginia L. said...

YUM!! This is so gorgeous! Your ice cream makes me drool! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Super work!

Kath said...

A fabulous card - a great image and lovely ice cream colours too!
Kath x

Mój świat kolorów said...

śliczna i bardzo apetyczna!

Erika said...

Hi Fiona and thanks for the visit. Love your ice-cream card and the sprinkle background. They all look very yummy, great colour combo.

Hugs Erika. x

Marilyn said...

Love this yummy card Fi!
Those cones look delish!
How have you been keeping? Good here but I wish the pace would slow just a bit. Looking forward to retirement though.

Cass said...

Fantastic card Fi. Those cones look amazing. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
Cass xx

Sammy said...

Oh Fi, I adore this!! Such a fab card. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

Brawny x said...

Fab card x