CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Monday, September 03, 2012

Fifi goes shopping....


Good afternoon fellow bloggers...well isn't this a turn up for the books me posting on a Monday...well I have a day off today but I should really be doing some housework so before I start it, I thought I would share my card with you.

One of the guys at work had asked me to make him a card for his wife...hope he likes it...he wanted a girl with a dog...

I have used Fifi goes Shopping from Sugar Nellie which I coloured with copics, the papers are MME - Bluebell which are yummy. I distressed each of the layers...The flourish is a doo hickey and the flowers have been cut with various sizes of the Royal rose from MFT. I added some pearls and a piece of ribbon.

Joanna sheen - going dotty
The ribbon girl - pearls
Catch the Bug - anything goes
Stampin' for the Weekend - pearls & swirls
My Mums Craft Shop - all the 3's (not sure if the pearls inside the flowers count as a set of 3, if not delete me...lol)
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
Stamp & Create - anything goes
Natalie & Amy - anything goes
Dream Valley - something old (stamp) something new (papers)
The Paper shelter - layers on layers


Fi
x

18 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeous card Fi. Those colours are just fab.

I should also be doing housework. Oops.

Susan xx

Debbie said...

Oh Vicky he will lovel it, it's fab.
I have had a load of orders this week off my Daughters workfriends.
They like the way I can personalise something on the pc, not something I do much, but it's nice to do if that's what they want.
I am stuggling for a decent Christening image tho, keep getting asked for this type of card, so i must get me something. Last time I used a LOTV topper, that was nice.
Debbiex

Debbie said...

OMG sorry Fi, don't know why I called you Vicky, how stupid of me!!
I am getting over a dizzy spell and it's vertigo I have been told so I have a slight excuse.
Sorry.
I do love your card and the colours are super.
I am on full Christmas mode, so thats all i am making.
Dx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the beautiful image and colours.xxx

Sue said...

What a fabulous card,love the sweet image and lo.I am sure it will be loved Fi.
Hugs Sue x

Miradormakings said...

This is fabulous i love the image and the Layout, the flowers are super too.

Joan x

Sue said...

WOW! This gorgeous. I love the image and the colours and flowers are so beautiful. The papers do look yummy, another one for my wish list I think!

Sue

coops said...

so gorgeous fi.fab design and i love the blue colours and image ;D

xx coops xx

Jenny said...

Love this card Fi! Fabulous layout and such a cute image. x

xxxtglxxx said...

Ooh, this is cute and stylish Fi :)

Your flowers are beautiful and I love the papers and colours :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Lin said...

LOVE these papers and how you colored your image to match! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge, Fiona!

Lisa said...

Hi Fi, FAB card! Love this image and gorgeous papers.

Lisa x

PS: Thanks for joining us at Natalie and Amy's Challenge.

Shannon83k said...

I love your card. Love all the layers and embellishments. Thanks for joining us at this week’s The Paper Shelter Challenge. DT Member Shannon/Shannon83k

Becky G said...

Such a gorgeous card! I love it! So glad you joined us in this weeks Anything Goes challenge at Catch The Bug!

:) Becky G

sammi said...

Gorgeous! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us in our challenge at Catch The Bug! We hope to see you, again, next time!! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

Unknown said...

Hi Fi, what a fab card! Love the image and your colouring is just perfect. Great colour combo as well.

Sarah

PS - Thanks for joining in with us over at Dream Valley this time as well.

xxxtglxxx said...

Just popping back to say thanks so much for joining us at the Joanna Sheen challenge too hun! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Safdar Ali said...

What a cute card. Love all the layers and embellishments. I have worked for the Plastic Card printing and designing company and this design inspire me so much. I appreciate it.