CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Sunday, September 23, 2012

...and before bed...


Well this will be short and sweet....thought I would share this wee card that I have been busy most of afternoon making...might need to retake the photo in daylight.

The papers are from MME - Bluebell, I layered them onto bazzill card and then distressed the edges, I also added stitching to each of the layers. I added a small piece of hessian and some lace.  The flowers have been cut with various MFT dies, the flourish is a doo hickey one.  The stamp is from Whimsy which I coloured with copics and added some shading with polychromos....to finish I added ice white pearl pen dots. There was supposed to be a charm on there too but i forgot about it!!

Watch out for some news this week too!!


Bunny Zoe - distressing
Delightful Challenges - distressing
Whimsy - anything goes
Crafty Cardmakers - stitching and lace
Simply Create Too - anything goes


Fi
x

21 comments:

Tonya said...

This is so beautiful! I love all the layers and the image is darling.

An Occasional Genius said...

Fabulous!! Those bluebell papers are so pretty & a sweetie of an image xx

mixamatoasties said...

Fab card. Love that image and I may need to get those papers they're just lush. Xx

Jenny said...

So gorgeous Fi! I just love all those layers and that image is toooo cute. hugs x

Melissa Craig said...

What a sweet card. Love the color! Thanks for delighting us at Delightful Challenges.

Kim said...

Adorable! Love that image, so sweet.

HappyCrafter said...

This is gorgeous! I especially like how you decorated it with the pearl pen drops, it is a fabulous touch.

Papercraft By Carole said...

Love the colours you have used. The stitching of the layers is really effective. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. Cxxx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous, I love the sweet image and your colouring is so beautiful

Sue

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, adorable card Fi.
luv
Debby

Sassy Raggedy said...

This is soooo sweet. I love the colors and your flowers are wonderful. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Whimsy. Hope to see you again next month as well. joann sassy raggedy

coops said...

so gorgeous fi.stunning sweet image and your colours are beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Debbie said...

Just gorgeous Fi.
I love the blue, it is so fresh and bright. Beautiful.
Dx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is gorgeous, love the image and fab flowers. Ooh news, sounds exciting. Hope you will enter my candy.

Sharon said...

Gorgeous card Fi. That is one of my favourite Sylvia Zet images and you have coloured her beautifully. Thanks for playing along at Crafty Cardmakers. Sharon x

Kylie said...

Fiona, this is lovely! Your colouring is perfect and I just love all the shapes you have used. The stitching and lace are wonderful. Thanks so much for playing along at CCM xx

Beate said...

what a cute birthday card, love the combination of paper and deco you used!
Thank you for joining us at Simply Create Too Challenge #22.
Beate

Rebecca Hoy said...

Lovely card, very detailed card. Thanks for paying along with crafty cardmakers this week,

Rebecca x

Lin said...

Fi, what a gorgeous card. I love the layout and the colours all go together fabulously.

Thank you so much for joining in with my Stitching and Lace challenge so beautifully at Crafty Cardmakers.

Lin xx

Rebecca Hoy said...

Lovely card, great use of the stitching and lace. Thanks for playing along with Crafty Cardmakers this week and good luck!

Rebecca x

Shannah said...

Oooh - this is one of my favourite images and you've made such a gorgeous card with it! Fabulous colouring and beautiful layout! So glad you joined our Whimsy Inspiration Challenge! Hugs, Shannah xox