CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Monday, September 24, 2012

Something different...

Good morning bloggers...well today I am sharing something a bit different...I have made it to the final 12 for the Joanna Sheen DT.  the final 12 were all given something to decoupage, which is a bit out of my comfort zone, however I have given it a bash and I think it turned out not too bad.  

I chopped up the backing papers to make a patchwork effect background and added some stitching, then I have 3 layers on the main image although it is difficult to see...
 


I have taken this photo at an angle and you can see the layers more on this one.


Pop over to the Joanna Sheen blog and check out the other creations and feel free to vote for me...only if you think I am good enough...


Fi
x

12 comments:

Alyx said...

Love the patchworked papers Fi.

Best of luck.
xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Fi, I love the way you have made the patchwork background.
Well done for making the final 12 and good luck!

Sue

Unknown said...

Love the patchwork and real stitching, Good luck, Lou x

suzanne2 said...

beautiful card Fi, i love the stitching.

good luck with the dt place

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous Fi, love the patchwork papers and beautiful stitching.
Good luck!
Wendy xx

Vicky said...

Wow so gorgeous Fi...and good luck too hun..:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

thecraftycavalier said...

Love the patchwork effect on the background - I so wish I could sew!!! This is just perfect! Beautiful work. Good luck hun, hugs Jayne xx

Su said...

Beautifully simple - patchwork background is a great idea! Good luck!

Tracy said...

WOOHOO! Congrats on making it into the 12 Fi! Beautiful layering on your card and the stitching look fantastic too. Love the patchwork effect. Hugs and best of luck!

Doreen said...

stunning card - lokks so amazing
Love it
Have a nice day
Hugs
Doreen xx

Wishcraft said...

Fab card Fi, your stitching looks so perfect! Good luck with the DT call hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Kim said...

fantastic card Fi, love the stitching details and the layout! looks gorgeous! best of luck,
Kim x