CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I'm leaving on a jet plane....


....don't know when I'll be back again....well I do really!! I am off on my holidays but only for a week, i am off to Italy, near Monte Carlo to my cousins wedding so we thought we would make a wee holiday out of it when we are there.....so looking forward to it!!

I will have withdrawal symptoms...no blogging or Facebook for a week...

Wine and pasta...here I come!! Oh and sun!

Fi
x

8 comments:

An Occasional Genius said...

Wine & pasta....yum!!! Have a wonderful time xxx

Tracey T said...

Ciao bella! Have a wonderful time! Eat plenty of pasta and have a few glasses of vino for me! xx

MagsB said...

Have a fabulous time with lots of sunshine!

love Mags B x

Martina said...

Have fun! You will see a beautiful part of Italy...it is too long ago I was there....enjoy!
Martina

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Have a fab time hun.

mixamatoasties said...

Don't have too much wine or pasta now ;)

Jealous.com

xx

Natali said...

Have a fantastic trip!!
Hugs
Natali

Unknown said...

I'm green with envy here! Hope you have a brilliant time.

Sarah