CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Sunday, June 04, 2023

Bonjour...

 




 

Good morning folks,

What lovely weather we have been having, its a shame to be working!

Anyway time for a new challenge over on the Stamping Sensations Challenge blog.  The theme this time is anything goes with the option of " around the world"....remember the main focus should be stamped.

We have two fab prizes up for grabs




For my card I used this fab little stamp from penny Black, I wasn't sure how it would colour.  I stamped it with ink on 3 fade out ink and then coloured with watercolours.  I made the bonjour and layered on to the card and added a few sequins.

Hope you like.

Fi
x



6 comments:

brenda said...

A perfect card for our theme Fiona.

B x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and stamped scene love the delicate watercolouring
Carol x

Chris said...

Fabulous- I love the stamp and your beautiful water colouring. xx

Linby said...

I have this stamp and never thought to add colour lol! This looks amazing.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Stunning Fi! I really love your beautiful card. This reminds me of a few impressionist but modern rainy day paintings with umbrellas I've seen. Super arty and absolutely gorgeous! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Mrs.B said...

A great card Fiona, love the image and the watercolour effect.
Avril xx