CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Sunday, June 18, 2023

Just Saying Hello...

 




Morning all, it's time for the mid month post over on the Stamping Sensations Challenge blog.

The theme is anything goes with the option of around the world.

The prize below is up for grabs.


For my card I stamped this image with memento ink, I just coloured a few bits in red. I then distressed with lost shadow distress ink..it made the image look a bit foggy ha ha!  I than layered it onto the card, added a sentiment and a couple of enamel dots.

Fi
x

4 comments:

brenda said...

Really striking in mono with the hints of red Fiona.

B x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card Fiona,love the London themed stamp and just the pops of red
Carol x

Mrs.B said...


A great CAS card Fiona, love the pops of red you've added, the image is perfect for the challenge.
Avril xx

Linby said...

I have this stamp and I love the way you've used it, might need to get mine out!