CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Sunday, April 03, 2022

Happy birthday...

 


Good morning folks,

Its time for another challenge over on the Stamping Sensations Challenge blog.

This months theme is "I love......"  lets see something that you love. We have a fabulous prize from Penny Black, 2 stamps and a die...they are gorgeous.

  

For my card I stamped this pretty little image onto watercolour card and coloured with Concord & 9th watercolour inks, I added some splashes and some sequins...I left it plain and simple but not sure if it needs something else now that I see it....

Pop over to the Stamping Sensations Challenge blog to submit your entry.


Fi
x

7 comments:

brenda said...

What a pretty soft and delicate looking Spring card Fiona, beautifully done.

B x

Ellibelle said...

I really wanted to get this new PB stamp as well but then decided it was too large for my usual sized cards. It's sure is a beauty though and I love the watercolor look. The sequins and ink spatter are all it needs I think. Just beautiful!

Tracey T said...

This is so pretty, Fi xx

Linby said...

It's such a delicate design that I don't think it does need anything else, it looks so very pretty.

Fikreta said...

so wonderful card!

SarahR said...

Hi Fi, fabulous card - so simple but so elegantly pretty and lovely soft colouring. Love it! Sarah

Sarn said...

Lovely card. Nice and CAS xxx