CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday, April 23, 2022

Sending some happy rainbows...


Morning folks,

My post is scheduled so hopefully it posts correctly.  I'm away for a wee glamping holiday this weekend, hope it doesn't rain....my card is kind of appropriate if it does ha ha!

It's time for a new challenge over on the Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog and the theme this fortnight is:

"rainy days and rainbows"

I do love a wee rainbow stamp.  I have used some stamps from concord & 9th with umbrella and rainbows...they are from different s but I like that you can mix and match.

Pop over to the Sweet Stampin Challenge blog to check out my teamies makes.

Challenges:


Fi
x

 

2 comments:

Chris said...

Gorgeous card Fi- so beautifully co-ordinated, love the little brollies and how everything matches. Hope the weekend stays dry for you.
xx

Tracey T said...

Beautifully bright and cheery card. Love those colours! xx