CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday, March 26, 2022

A little bit of sugar...


 Morning folks!

It's time for another challenge over on the Sweet Stamin Challenge Blog.

This time we want to see you use your old stash...for me it had to be one of my favourite Sugar Nellie stamps - Pippi.  I stamped her with black memento and coloured with copics.  I kept it clean and simple as I wanted the focus to be really on the stamp as she is such a cutie.

Pop over to the Sweet Stampin Challenge blog to check out what my teamies have made.


Fi
x

6 comments:

SarahR said...

Hi Fi, I just adore Pippi - and you've done her proud! Fab colouring and a great design - love it! Another stamp company I miss! Sarah

Chris said...

She IS a cutie Fi- your card is gorgeous!
xx

Cindy Groh said...

Super cute card. Fantastic coloring.

Fikreta said...

Adorable card.

Tracey T said...

Ah, Sugar Nelllie... I loved those stamps. Still have a couple so I must dig them out xx

Linby said...

A really lovely CAs card with wonderful colouring too.