CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Monday, April 18, 2022

It's Elvis...


 Morning folks,

Its time for the mid month reminder over on the Stamping Sensations Challenge blog.

This months theme is "I love......"  lets see something that you love. We have a fabulous prize from Penny Black, 2 stamps and a die...they are gorgeous.

  

For those of you who know me...I love Elvis, so here's a wee card I made using Oddball Elvis which I coloured with copics, I jazzed up his suit with glitter.  The happy birthday stamp is from concord & 9th, I used the glue stamp pad for the middle happy and stuck some fine glitter to that....I was trying to get the Elvis in Vegas look ha ha!

Pop over to the Stamping Sensations Challenge blog to submit your entry.

Fi
x

7 comments:

Vee Cassidy said...

A lovely, fun card. Vee xx

Ellibelle said...

A truly fabulous card, Fiona. I enjoy his music too, one of these days I hope to visit Graceland.

brenda said...

This is fabulous with 'the King' Fiona, super image and no doubt who it is.

B x

Chris said...

Brilliant- love the Elvis stamp- fabulous design!
xx

Katrina Bufton said...

Fabulous card x

Linby said...

What a fabulous image and I love the way you used it with the CAS graphics.

SarahR said...

Now this one is just ab-so-lutely stunning Fi! Love Elvis and all the sparkles!! Sarah