CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Beautiful Moments...

 




I thought I would share my latest creation using the beautiful moments stamp and die set from Gina K.  

I watercoloured the background and added a few splashes.  I stamped the branches and die cut them and stamped and die cut the vase.  I layered the vase on top of the leaves.  I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set and added a few enamel dots to finish.


challenges:
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
Corrosive challenge - anything goes
Gem of a Challenge - anything goes
Crafty Calendar - add a sentiment



Fi
x

3 comments:

Chris said...

A beautiful card Fi, a lovely clean design, love the colours and the water-coloured background, perfect with these pretty stamps. Thank you for joining in at Crafty Calendar this month
Chris
x

Anke said...

Your card is wonderful, I love your background, the colours and the beautiful moments stamp.

Hugs
Anke

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Such an elegant and lovely card Fi! The soft watercoloured background is gorgeous. Lovely design. Hugs, Wends xoxo