CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Sunday, January 22, 2023

Thanks a bunch...

 

Howdy folks,

The weather seems to have got a bit milder today, thankfully, I just hope the snow stays away!  Before we go out and about and head for our doggy friendly lunch I thought I would share my latest make.

With my last purchase of Stampin Up goodies I received this stamp set as a freebie...I just love it, it's different but fab...well I think so anyway.

I stamped the carrot layers, added the stalks, some doodles and sequins...so easy and quick!

Hope you like it.


challenges:
Crafty Calendar - add a sentiment
Krafty Chicks - clean and simple
Crafty Catz - anything goes
Creatalicious - anything goes
Love to Craft - anything goes
Papercraft Challenges - anything goes


5 comments:

Melanie Hungerford said...

This is adorable, love the simple design and that border is awesome! Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks.

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love this "bunch" of carrots - super cute card. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creatalicious Challenge

Beverley said...

Gorgeous card, I love those carrots. Thanks for joining in our challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
Hugs
Bev x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Hehe, this is awesome! Those carrots are amazing and with that sentiment a really fun creation. Gorgeous finishes as always. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Renate said...

This does look very cool. The doodled edges finish it off completely.
Thank you for joining our challenge.

-xiss- Renate.
(DT Papercarft Challenge)