CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Digiqueens DT card





Good morning folks....and here's my scheduled post for the fabby Polka Doodles Digi Queens.




The theme this week is Halloween and for my card I decided to go with this little digi called "Mummy"...funnily enough!!  I made the background using some of the images in the Witchie Witchie bundle.  The sentiment is also from the same bundle along with other fabby elements.  I used spectrum noirs to colour my image and glitter parts of the spooky tree...just for that extra moonlihgt spookyness!  I coloured the image with spectrum noirs....


Pop over to the Polka Doodles blog to check out the rest of the inspiration!!



Fi
x

2 comments:

Eve's Been Reading said...

great card - hard to colour white but you nailed it! Yvonne :)

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

Great Halloween card Fi, I Love the mummy - it looks luminous x